October 21, 2014

A Secret of A Wife Who Will Be Abandoned, But Successfully Getting Her Husband Heart Back

OH MY GODNESS! Tau gak? I recently found a very heart touching video.
Actually, I don't cry like crazy or till sob. I only cried a few teardrops. Yes just a few little drops.

BUT, still, you guys, all of the women and men around the world, married or not, you should immediately watch this video!!. This is very important in a relationship. I guess. and indeed! Here, I got several pieces of scenes footage and I'll give you 'what she says' in it. I will write briefly bcs for more complete and clear you can  watching the video. Here we go.
She's really looks sad. Very sad. She is alone in her bed. She can't think about anything but her divorce and her husband. :( I think :|


The next day, she meet her husband. They are sitting opposite each other. The husband with a piece of paper in his hand. Which is a paper to get the signature of his wife to agree about their divorce.

She saw her husband put the paper on the table. Then she was a little small and short laugh while still crying and then she turned her face to the window for a while. The husband noticed her face with a feeling that whatever he feels. I originally thought, "what their problem so this video was made?" "Why are they divorced?" "why the story is not complete?". Oh yes please, this video just tell 'how a love that should be maintained, even though the problems that come make their marriage relationship fall apart.' and 'how love has gone it comes back because it used to be.'

She was silent for a moment. Seemed to digest all the problems that she faced. Trying to stay strong, with a smile and a tear still fell down on her graceful cheeks, She looked back at her husband's face and said,

"Okay, I'll sign." Hearing the words of his wife then he swiftly look into her face.

But.. Yes. There's a "but".

She said, "But.. I have one last condition." Then her husband's face looks like wondering.


"Can you hug me once a day for the rest of the month?". She continued her words.

In her requirements, she asked for a hug that is given from her husband once a day for a month. Then I think "Uh I know what she means, She must be definitely wanted to the last hugs of her husband till the final moments of the their begin divorce day so she will not be too sad and his hugs make her calm." I think. #sottamaseng -...- 
Then after heard his wife's request, without thinking a lot, he said yes. He turned his face away and then go away carrying a box full of stuff. that maybe it is his stuffs which he will bring to the other home because it will be separated with his wife. Ahh kinda want to punch his fuckin' face and kick his ass away.

A few days later. The day that she asked has begun.

Their first meeting, in a high rise building, she waiting, leaning at the edge of building, she's looking at a very beautiful ring on her left ring finger.
Didn't took a long time the husband came over her who had been waiting.

"Faye." Said him.

She turned around, then quickly said,

"Remember when you proposed to me? It was here." while smiling and staring at his eyes. but he just throw his face away from her. fuckin shit. *esmosi*

And then,
"You got down on your knees and gave this to me". She showing him her ring.

"You said you wanted to be with me for the rest of your life." and he just giving a forced smile then turned his face away AGAIN.

"Please hug me." Ask her. And then he did it.

Not too long, she let go of his arms and then hurried away to leave her husband. he turned around and saw his wife was going away with a face like hoping something. Idk~

Next meeting.
She's already waiting in a quayside or bridge or something. I don't know. He came running. such haste. he said,

"Hi, I am sorry...

"This is where you first said: I love you..." she said.
Then he take a look around and see a padlock attached to a wire fence beside him. He touch it and staring at it for a while. She smiling. he looking at her and then they hug each other. Cute.


Next day..

She's crying. then her husband come over her.

"Sorry, I am late." said him. She rushed stand

"We came here for a date, didn't we?"

"Do you really remember?". She said while put a big smile on her face.

"This is the place where we first kissed." They staring at each other eyes and then he gugs her quickly. He stroked her hair and smell the hair.

The other next day..

The husband's turn to waiting now. He waiting in a place that seems like an airport. He kept looking at his watch while looking around to make sure his wife is already there or not. Then his wife came. with a happy smile that radiated from her face as she walked over her husband. so does her husband. Then she hugs him. hahhh I want that kind of hug TOO!! TTT^TTT
Wait, that hug only lasted for a few seconds. So fast. Very very fast. Why? Because she had signed the divorce papers that her husband had given to her. Chaos!








Kinda awkward I think if I'm become the husband and experienced anything like it. Still want to hug her and feeling happy and had a big smile which adorn the face, then suddenly the wife seemed reluctant to lingering in this warm hug. Huh. A complex relationship. Indeed.

And then, yeah, she turned around and leave her husband immediately. The husband saw the paper, then looked over at his wife who walked away with a smile just like she already has a full strength and tough to face this problem.


Here, we will flash back to the beginning when they first met....







Suddenly, he remembered his memories with her. His mind flash back to the their first met. And their first met is in this airport! Gosh! I admit She did it! After he remember all of this again, he realize she's gone. Then he yelling her name

"Faye..!".

Then he's running, rush! Pursue Faye who is getting away.

He saw Faye, he immediately shouted very loudly.

"Can I still hug you tomorrow?!". 





"Love.. Don't let it go".

#IBelieveInloveAgain


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks guys for all of your comments. I really appreciate it. I hope my posts useful or entertaining you. The comments that are educating / suggest / critics would be mean a lot for me, but dont say rude, yaa! :)

 
Blogger Template by Leelou | Redesign with hard work by MOI! :D